Just when we thought that we were done with giveaways for the year, there is yet one more awesome thing to give away, courtesy of Silver Wrapper!
Over the past year, The Disco Biscuits performances have become increasingly rare, to the point that many are pondering the band’s future.
Well, one thing is certain… The Disco Biscuits are prepping to blow the roof off of Chicago’s Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University, presented by Silver Wrapper.
Silver Wrapper is proud to bring in 2012 withÂ The Disco Biscuits, as they will be playing 2 nights (December 30 &Â December 31) at the beautifulÂ Auditorium Theatre inÂ Chicago, IL with Future Rock & Alpha Data on 12/31, and withÂ EOTO & Abakus on 12/30. Â Doors will be @ 7:30 pm, Ages 17+ for both shows. Tickets are available online, and at the Auditorium Theatre Box Office (for no Service Fees) located at 50 E Congress Pkwy.
Donâ€™t miss the Late Night events at House of Blues Back Porch Stage, on 12/30 as DrFameus & Elfkowitz take the stage, and on 12/31 as The Polish Amabassador & DJ Thibault keep you dancing til the wee hours.
And, if you can still hang on New Yearâ€™s Day, the debut performance of Gigantic Underground Conspiracy featuring Marc Brownstein & Aron Magner of The Disco Biscuits, Dominic Lalli & Jeremy Salken of Big Gigantic, Chris Michetti of Conspirator/RAQ & Ben Baruch of Underground Orchestra takes place on 1/1/2012 atÂ Bottom Lounge.
To view the event or RSVP on Facebook, click here.
What you are playing for:
1) You are entering to win a pair of tickets to The Disco Biscuits 12/30 and/or 12/31 performances in Chicago.
2) There will be two winners; one for 12/30 and one for 12/31. You can enter for both nights, but cannot win tickets for both.
How to enter:
How a winner will be chosen:
1) All of the entered names will be copied from the survey site and pasted into a computer generated random name picker. All of this will be videotaped so that nobody can cry foul. To see examples of us using this tool, click here, here or here. Unfortunately, we cannot get Col. Bruce to pick names out of a beer pitcher every time. We would be a lot cooler if we could.
2) The deadline for entry is Thursday, 12/29/11 at 11:59 PM EST (for the 12/30 tickets) and 12/30/11 at 11:59PM EST (for the 12/31 tickets)
3) Good Luck!
1) No previous or current Honest Tune editor/staff may enter.
2) Contributors may enter.
3) Only one entry per person (per date) will be allowed and IP Addresses are logged on the survey site.
4) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and from within the continental United States.
The fine print: This contest and its management is the sole responsibility of Honest Tune. The contest is not endorsed or sponsored by The Disco Biscuits. Any costs associated with the event (included but not limited to: lodging, travel, food, parking) will be the responsibility of the winner. Honest Tune reserves the right to (at its sole discretion) disqualify entrants based upon lack of conformity to the entry process or other ineligibility as described in “Eligibility Requirements.”